Oceanview Windows

momma2boys

A simple search of the boards would've answered this question many times over...

Why do some people feel the need to respond to questions that obviously annoy them? If you don't like the question then don't read it or respond to it! You can pretty much find the answer to every new question somewhere on this board and if no one ever asked anything else what would you have to do? Besides, why should anyone spend an hour trying to find an answer when 10 people will immediately answer within seconds. If the people asking questions bothers you then stay off the board!

Why do some people feel the need to respond to

questions that obviously annoy them? If you don't like the question then don't read it or respond to it! You can pretty much find the answer to every new question somewhere on this board and if no one ever asked anything else what would you have to do? Besides, why should anyone spend an hour trying to find an answer when 10 people will immediately answer within seconds. If the people asking questions bothers you then stay off the board!

You tell em'!!!:D

Why do some people feel the need to respond to questions that obviously annoy them? If you don't like the question then don't read it or respond to it! You can pretty much find the answer to every new question somewhere on this board and if no one ever asked anything else what would you have to do? Besides, why should anyone spend an hour trying to find an answer when 10 people will immediately answer within seconds. If the people asking questions bothers you then stay off the board!

Ditto:D

You tell em'!!!:D

Please Browse BEFORE You Post Browse a topic first to see if your question has already been asked or answered by someone else. Also, many of the major cruise lines forums have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) topic that has been created by our members. Give that a try first. Browsing is your #1 best resource! Please post your messages in an appropriate topic so that you'll receive the best possible response. It is very time consuming to move misplaced messages that are in the wrong topics.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/community/guide.cfm#11

I will be going on my first cruise in September on the Glory. I agree with what you said about not posting if the questions annoys you. I am new to this board and am so grateful I found this site. Some of us are NEW to this and really don't know everything about where to find answers to our questions....so we just post and ask!!! Thanks to all of you who know our answers or can tell us where to go and find an answer....THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE PATIENT WITH US NEW TO CRUISING.....

I will be going on my first cruise in September on the Glory. I agree with what you said about not posting if the questions annoys you. I am new to this board and am so grateful I found this site. Some of us are NEW to this and really don't know everything about where to find answers to our questions....so we just post and ask!!! Thanks to all of you who know our answers or can tell us where to go and find an answer....THANKS TO ALL WHO ARE PATIENT WITH US NEW TO CRUISING.....

No one's saying people don't mind answering questions.

Reading the terms and conditions of posting to this website is not unlike getting a credit card. Just because they're long, boring and cumbersome to the point where you don't feel like reading them doesn't mean you can ignore them. They still apply even if you choose not to read them.

Browsing and using the search functions are appropriate, requested by the owners of this site and are part of the site guidelines and agreement you should abide to when you signed up.

These boards already are slow and overwhelmed, the last thing they need are 1,000 new threads on whether the windows open, or any other topic, to go with the the 5,000 existing threads on the same topic.

Browsing and searching FIRST before posting is VERY COURTEOUS, so stop slamming people that suggest it, maybe if enough people suggest it, it will finally sink in...

I am also New to this CC Board. I have used the search button, but, I Just want to say that, I have posted a few questions myself without reading all The prevous questions. If people are not asking any questions new or old then no one would have a reason to visit the board. I want to Thank all the CC members who do take to the time to teach us new cruisers all they know. We are very excited about the new adventure we are going on, and love that we have some friends to share it with. We just might learn something new from that old question.

I am also New to this CC Board. I Just want to say that, I have posted a few questions myself without reading all The prevous questions. If people are not asking any questions new or old then no one would have a reason to visit the board. I want to Thank all the CC members who do take to the time to teach us new cruisers all they know. We are very excited about the new adventure we are going on, and love that we have some friends to share it with. I will keep posting questions if I have any, even if it has been asked 50 times. You never know you might learn something new:D

Try the search function, not only will you learn something new, you will learn it much faster than waiting...

...and you will be keeping the boards running smoothly and not bogging down with unnecessary posts which will keep this site free because they won't have to go buy new servers to handle all the unnecessary posts.

So Thanks for helping out and learning something new!!!

guess i'm in the "use the search function first" and "phrase your questions so they make sense" clubs too, b/c i had posted something very similar a short while ago.

who cares???????

if you like what you have seen or read about a line (any line) well enough to try it, why does it have to do anything "better" than another?????

if it doesn't do "x" amt of things "better" will you not go? such a subjective question, i can't at all see how you will get this answered to your satisfaction.

i think a much better approach would have been to search this forum and then if you have a particular question, ask it.

Japt.;)

Wow! There's some cranky old salts on this board today!1:eek:

You don't have to be RUDE!!! I am a new salt on this board, but very carefully read the guidelines and learned to browse and search before posting, I love to search, I get answers from thousands of people instead of he just the few that maybe on-line long enough to see my posts.

...people should also be looking on the Carnival website and reviewing their FAQ section, most questions can be answered there - from the Horses mouth.

Archived