renewing vows on a cruise ...

melika091900

One of my CC friends, desperatehousewife, is on the Carnival Valor right now, and her DH planned their vow renewal, but they got an entire package. She said it was amazing. She will be posting a review after she returns, so if you do a search for her on the Carnival board in about 5 days or so, you will find her very recent review.

My wife and I renewed our vows on the QE2 Transatlantic in 2001. It was our 10 year anniversary.

It was a group ceremony and it was really nice. I do not recall a fee.

Afterwards there was champagne and cake. We were traveling with another couple who was also celebrating their 10 year. I still have the certificate that was given to us after the ceremony.

It was a nice touch to a wonderful 2 week celebration.

There was a HAL CCer who just renewed her vows while cruising. HAL charges $170 - and then there was a $15 charge for each additional guest. On her cruise there were 3 couples renewing their vows. They didn't get to select the night they wanted it done. All three were done at the same time. The cake was a small one and each person got only a tiny sliver because of so many people being there.

Archived