View Boarding Documents Online?

ali6879

I just logged onto Carnival's site to view my reservation. There was a link that said "View Boarding Documents Online" that wasn't there yesterday. However, when I click on it, it gives me an error message....is this going to be my actual docs instead of the paper ones? I know that there was talk of them switching to electronic ones but I thought they would email them to me. Any help would be great on this one!

My page also shows this... Yesterday I received the hard copy of my documents sent via overnight mail. My cruise is in 53 days so that was strange.

Did you book through Carnival? I am 57 days out so I should be doing the doc dance soon!! I booked through Carnival.

I leave 6/3 and have nothing yet, either. I actually leave home on 5/30, so I hope something comes soon!

When I asked Carnival about 2 wks ago they said Docs shipped 4 - 6 weeks early and that I would receive docs but all I really needed was the Fun Pass. I asked about Baggage Tags, but I never got an answer - I think she forgot that part of the question! :cool:

Hi everyone. If you do not receive docs just have passport and funpass ready. Luggage tags will be available at the port.

From what I understand they are trying this process out to cut out processing docs.

Some TA's are a pilot program for this.

If you really want docs your TA should be able to get them.

We go May 13, 2007 and we got our docs 2 weeks ago directly from Carnival as we booked with them directly.

Have fun

Archived