Scuba Diving in the Med

My cousins just decided to join us on our October 24 RCI 12 day cruise to the Med.

We have a very port intensive cruise. Although we don't scuba-dive, my cousin wants to know if there are recommended places to dive.

We will visit Barcelona, Nice, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Rome.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

My cousins just decided to join us on our October 24 RCI 12 day cruise to the Med.

We have a very port intensive cruise. Although we don't scuba-dive, my cousin wants to know if there are recommended places to dive.

We will visit Barcelona, Nice, Florence, Pisa, Venice, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Rome.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I doubt you will find much in the way of scuba diving in Oct. at these ports,but that is just MHO,You can do a search on this board as the subject comes up nw and then and there maybe some info here.Try Googling the subject re the ports as well.Maybe someone will be able to help,but I think it's late in the season.

My husband is planning on diving with Achilleon divers in Corfu in a couple of weeks. They will pick him up at the pier. I can also choose to go and just ride in the boat for 4E. I believe the dive is 43E including transfer and equipment. They have been very good to deal with thru e-mail. Will post after our trip about the dive. Corfu has at least four dive shops - just google scuba dive corfu. He'll be able to see if he can dive in Oct.

Archived