Type of Tequila's at bar

Kris1114

Big Margarita fan here. I'm going on the Fascination soon, and was wondering if their bar serve all kinds of Tequila's like Patron, or is their selection limited??

Thanx

There only appear to be a few brands listed on their Bar Menu

Ok, can anyone confirm that all they have at any bar on board is 1800 and their house tequila???? There are hundreds more, but they only carry 2 brands on board????

Please tell me they have Patron. Please!!!

Big Margarita fan here. I'm going on the Fascination soon, and was wondering if their bar serve all kinds of Tequila's like Patron, or is their selection limited??

Thanx

Is funny a lot of people raved about tequila Patron, do you know is not even sold in México. I've never tried it and I have tried to taste a lot of brands.

Carnival's selection is actually limited.

If you are a margarita fan any regular tequila will do it, the difference is when you drink it straight from a "caballito".

Cheers

Juan Carlos

Is funny a lot of people raved about tequila Patron, do you know is not even sold in México.

Juan Carlos

Patron is sold in Mexico. I have seen in lots of cities there, including all the big ones in the Yucatan.

Notice I didn't say I had bought it. I find it highly over rated and no where near $50 u.s. a bottle

Hugh in Dallas.

Patron is sold in Mexico. I have seen in lots of cities there, including all the big ones in the Yucatan.

Notice I didn't say I had bought it. I find it highly over rated and no where near $50 u.s. a bottle

Hugh in Dallas.

I swear I've never seen a Patron bottle in México, at least not in México City, perhaps I'll have to check more carefully.

Cheers

Juan Carlos

hiya,

does anybody know where to buy this in the states at a reasonable price?

we only bought 1 bottle in cabo when we were on the pride in oct 06 and boy are we sorry. the bottle says it's made us made, but the price is about $70 when we do find it, whereas we paid only $28 there. want to know where we can get more. good stuff...

I swear I've never seen a Patron bottle in México, at least not in México City, perhaps I'll have to check more carefully.

Cheers

Juan Carlos

Juan, one of my first introductions to it was in Cuernavaca in the 90's. So it has been close.

to the Pomegranite OP, try the almond tequila. Reasonably priced, kind of like Amaretto with a woof!

Hugh in Dallas

When I was on the Glory last year I asked the cocktail waitress for a Patron margarita and she told me the best they had was the Cuervo 1800. They do sell Don Julio in the shops onboard but of course they keep it til the last night before the cruise ends. I have to say the 1800 wasn't bad at all, but I still do prefer Patron.

Bob

We are also tequila drinkers, and cannot handle the 1800 or Cuervo for shots of tequila. Does anyone know if it is possible to order a premium tequila like Patron, Cabo Wabo, or Don Julio from Bon Voyage or another company that can deliver alcohol to the ship for you as a gift? Any hlep would be appreciated. I can't believe that they offer other premium liquors on board, but not tequila.

Steph

We saw on the travel channel where the lady took a cruise and went to Mexico (sorry, don't remember her name), anyway, she was in Cozumel, and had a sample of a cream of tequila and said it tasted like butterscotch. Anyone know what the name of that or what brand it would be? Anyone ever heard of it? We've tried to find it and can't, a little hard when ya don't know the name of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived