Staying on the Aloha Deck on the Caribbean Princess

Shawns6t6gto

I booked the Aloha Deck room # A-305 twice. On the Grand and Golden....

You'll be pleased.

Enjoy your cruise.

I have just booked A502 on the Golden but am now a little concerned about noise from the Lido deck. Was noise a problem for you? Should I try to change my room?

I have just booked A502 on the Golden but am now a little concerned about noise from the Lido deck. Was noise a problem for you? Should I try to change my room?

Don't change your cabin...

Never heard anything above or below us...

Sound-proof....

:)

Don't change your cabin...

Never heard anything above or below us...

Sound-proof....

:)

Thanks for the advice. It is always good to hear it from someone who has been there. I was looking a pictures ofthe shop and noticed a "bump out" on what I believe is the Lido deck (probably pool area). Are the balconies on Aloha deck mid-ship covered? Just can't ask enough questions:confused: Also, does one have to wait long for a treadmill on the Golden? Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Thanks for the advice. It is always good to hear it from someone who has been there. I was looking a pictures ofthe shop and noticed a "bump out" on what I believe is the Lido deck (probably pool area). Are the balconies on Aloha deck mid-ship covered? Just can't ask enough questions:confused: Also, does one have to wait long for a treadmill on the Golden? Thanks for taking the time to answer.

It does bump out a little, but you won't notice it above you. The balcony is fully covered....No one can see you, whether they're looking down or up unless your leaning against the rail.

As for the treadmill, we never got use them....But, we did see the treadmills being used early in the morn and early evening....

Archived