Tell me, which is "Must see" beach in St. Thomas

backheidi

I am soon to be on a Princess cruise to St. Thomas and I am really torn on which beach to go to. I have never been to St. Thomas and of all the ports we are visiting, I want St. Thomas to be our beach day. I don't care that much about water sports, just want a nice (pretty) beach to spend the day, and maybe enjoy a drink. I am very much into views/scenery. So please tell me, which is a "Must See" for a first time cruiser?

On St Thomas my first choice for views/scenery would be Sapphire Beach, second choice Magens.

On St John, Trunk Bay and Cinnamon Bay would be my top choices for a first timer. Both have beautiful views (any St John beach is beautiful IMO!!).

I LOVE Magens Bay! I have a fear of swimming in the ocean from a bad experience I had as a child. When I went to Magen's Bay in 2005 I actually went in the water for the 1st time in about 15 years. The water was so calm and so beautiful that I couldn't resist! I look forward to going back there on my next cruise. :)

Hello Redcruzer,

Yes there are beaches in St. Thomas that offer watersports (mostly the beaches with resorts/hotels on location). The types vary but some have jet skis, kayaks, windsurfing, paddleboats, parasailing.

--Islander

Archived