Suite 136 on Legend

neverlost

We have been in Suite 134 which is also "handicap accessible"....everything but the bathroom is identical to standard suites - the only real difference is the walk-in shower instead of a bathtub. That's especially nice if you don't like to step into a tub to shower - of course if you want to have a soak you'll have to try one of the hot tubs on deck :)

It's a great location near elevators and central stairway!

neverlost,

Suite #136 is actually one of the best Suites on the ships. My favorite Suite is #137~~as ITravelNow mentioned, the stairwell is right out your door....along with the elevator. What is your sailing date? And where? The "gangway" entrance is usually on Deck 4, again, very convenient to #136.

Have a wonderful time aboard the Legend! And welcome to the CC Board.

Martita B.

Martita B:

I'm sailing next summer. eastern med. Always wanted to see that part of the world, and I think this will be a great way to experience it. I feel better about the suite from your comments. I was worried that I was being relegated to an inferior accommodation.

>"I was worried that I was being relegated to an inferior accommodation."

There are no inferior accommodations, just some personal preferences. Many of us request this suite. What itinerary are you doing?

JaneBP:

I am on a charter that departs summer of 08. This is the itinerary:

Day 1: Athens (Piraeus), Greece

Day 2: Kusadasi, Turkey

Day 3: Mykonos, Greece

Day 4: Navplion, Greece

Day 5: At sea and transit through the Corinth Canal

Day 6: Dubrovnik, Croatia

Day 7: Split, Croatia

Day 8: Venice, Italy

Neverlost,

We had Suite 136 on our first Seabourn Pride cruise. I fretted over the lack of bathtub since I didn't want to miss the "stewardess-drawn" bubble baths. Well, the gentle stewardess gave us the full assortment (5 bottles) to take home so we could think of Seabourn at our leisure (perhaps a more useful gift than the "survivor" pack).

Last year we had a bathtub and it was nice but not worth all of the fretting of the first-time cruise. The walk-in shower in 136 is big enough for 2 (or 3 :eek: ) and the suite has the smoothest ride on board (you really can feel the movement increase as you move forward toward the lowered numbered suites on each deck). If you feel like "soaking" you can always try the "not-so-secret" forward whirlpool. The location of 136 can't be beat - after a late evening it was convenient to "tumble" down the stairs from the Club and, voilà, you're home!

johnny

By the way, your itinerary looks great - Kusadasi, Nauplion & Dubrovnik!

Archived