Miracle 9a vs 8a difference

direfun2000

Mostly it's all about location on the ship. However, on some ships the 9A's include the aft wraparound balcony cabins that have a huge balcony and are considered prime cabins. These aren't all 9A's though, some ships have Category 11's in these aft wraps. 9A's are usually higher up deck wise and also usually better positioned on the ships than the 8A's.

The 8A is a regular balcony room,the 9A is a large balcony room with extended balcony.There also is a category for a reg.balcony cabin with an extended balcony,ie.8G. the 9A category on the Spirit class ships(miracle is one) is different than the 9A on the Conquest class.

IF you can get a 9A aft wrap then definitely go for it. Those views are to die for. We were on Miracle and had to get a cat 11 to get it but OMG it was wonderful.

Kim

An aft wrap on the Miracle isn't a 9A. The 9A category on the Miracle is a sort of mini-suite.They are near the rear ,Starboard side.There are only about 8 of them.

If you reread my original post, I said "We were on Miracle and had to get a cat 11 to get it" NOT a 9A. And btw the 9A's on the Miracle are located behind the elevators, not on the side.

I was merely telling the poster that we had the same sort of balcony and how wonderful that it was.

Kim

IF you can get a 9A aft wrap then definitely go for it. Those views are to die for. We were on Miracle and had to get a cat 11 to get it but OMG it was wonderful.

Kim

Ok,I did reread.9A on Miracle is not a aft wrap.Not arguing with you ,just trying to help OP.And yes ,they are a large Starboard side balcony room.Lighten up!

Ok,I did reread.9A on Miracle is not a aft wrap.Not arguing with you ,just trying to help OP.And yes ,they are a large Starboard side balcony room.Lighten up!

Gee did I offend you? Sorry - didn't mean to. Was just clarifying things. That's the trouble with things written on postings; hard to tell the real intent sometimes.

Kim

We were in 7299 on Legend (same deck plan) and loved it. When we looked over the rail we saw the life boat 2 decks below, so you will be looking directly down into it, but it won't block your view looking straight off your balcony. We never heard the elevators, and really liked the location. I'm posting a coulple of pictures for you to see the room.

2080562443_9Aroom.jpg.3ac0009cf893369ae74240e1da375db5.jpg

586457150_9Aclosets.jpg.0d2494bfcb6ed978169d80b284a15162.jpg

Archived