Mykonos Restaurants

We have a group sailing aboard the Brilliance this coming September and one of the ports is Mykonos. The ship departs at 9:00 P.M. Since it is that late, we are exploring the possibility of eating an early dinner on-shore. Doe's anyone have any restaurant recommendations? Thanks in advance.

There are no lack of restaurants in Mykonos and I totally agree, the "Little Venice" area is the place for dinner. BUT, go and make your reservations early, it is where everyone wants to eat. The sunset is magnificent and the food was awesome!

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~dsafaria/131Mykonos_Little_Venice_2.jpg

I found this picture in googles images.

The dock is about 1 1/5 miles from the center of town. You can easily walk it, but there was a shuttle too.

ENJOY

Hi -

We tendered in and then took the Celebrity shuttle into town. We then walked a short distance up the hill (100 meters) and rented ATVs.

We bombed around the whole island all day and had a fabulous time. We actually parked our ATV right in front of one of the restaurants in Little Venice.

You will love Mykonos.

Sandra

Be aware that the Little Venice restaurants can be very expensive - see the "Tourist Traps" list at the virtual-tourist page below.

I haven't eaten in Mykonos town, but I have had a drink or two on the terrace of Katerina's Bar, which looks onto the water. These pictures include the view from there:-

http://www.*****/travelpage/aspgallery/view_ad.asp?Ad_ID=2702

The area in front of the white buildings in picture #3 (between the buildings & the sea) is where the restaurant terraces are.

Great place. It's a little bit off of the oceanfront. It was recommended to us by George, the Jewelery store owner on the main shopping street.

I forget the name of the shop, but it has branches in Mykonos and New Hope, PA.

Archived