Coral Princess

Hapinowagain2

Do all the mini suites on the Coral Princess have the same size balcony. From the picture I see, it looks like you can fit two lounge chairs. This is our first time for a mini suite. Right now we have a guaranteed AD. When we had just a balcony room two lounge chairs would not have fit.

Hapinowagain2 in a guarantee you are NEVER guaranteed to be anywhere except where they decide to place you in terms of final cabin assignment. That's the condition you agree to by taking a guarantee, please remember that as I don't want you to think it will be specifically limited to those two decks adn somehow be let down if thats where you absolutely want to end up. It could be anywhere in the AD Mimi-suite cat or higher all the way up to a Full Suite.

I can't understand for the likes of me why someone especially at Princess would say that Hapinowagain2 when, mini-suites on the Coral are on the Aloha, Baja , Caribe and even Dolphin decks....you must of got a junior or someone drinking some of there terrible ship coffee that was confused is all I can say.

The category AD minisuite specifically states that this category is on the Aloha or Baja decks. If you are assigned an AD minisuite then it will be on one of those two decks. However if you are upgraded to a higher category then it may be on one of the other decks mentioned. Have you checked your Cruise Personalizer to see if your cabin has been assigned?

Debbie

Try to get a mid-ship mini-suite on the Dolphin Deck. Their balconies are much larger than the mini-suite balconies that are in the bump-out sections.

The fore and aft mini suites aren't in the best location - they get A LOT more movement, as 4 of our tablemates told us. We had 3.5 foot waves (next to nothing!) and they were kept awake from the pitching and rolling in their forward mini-suite. We were mid-ship, had the larger balconies and best of all, hardly felt any movement at all and I notice movement.

Archived