door decorating question

memoie

I'd like to decorate the outside of my cabin door. I've been reading that some do and some don't. Are there any guidelines? or suggestions? I'd like to put some pics of my children & family that are cruising with me - is this type of thing done?? Thanks

Usually, the only door decorations I have seen were in honor of anniversaries, birthdays, or just married. I see no reason why you cannot decorate it any way you want. In all our cruises I have seen very few door decorations. I think the most I have seen was on the Conquest as we left during Galveston's annual Mardi Gras and then there was a Mardi Gras night on the ship. I saw lots of doors decorated with Mardi Gras beads, etc. TG23

On the Disney cruise we were on, It was more of the norm then not decorating your door. The kids loved it because it made it easy to find our room and it was fun to walk down the hallways seeing all the interesting things people use to decorate there door.

CruiseMutt http://boards.cruisecritic.com/member.php?u=184417makes the best door signs!

Archived