Debarkation on the Wonder

michris17

I think I remember reading that debarking off the Wonder is relatively painless and you can be back in Orlando for morning flights. I'm about to book our plane tickets and was wondering what is the earliest time suggested to book outgoing flights. I know the drive is about 45 minutes and of course with rental car drop off and check-in at the airport I'm wondering if 11a is too early. Any tips will be appreciated thanks.

If you can be up and off as soon as they allow you could make it by then, however DCL will recommend flights to be from noon on.

Just remember that sometimes the security check in can be backed up at Orlando. It is a very busy airport, so you may want to allow a few extra minutes.

There are plenty of shops to browse and a great food court at the airport to kill some time if you are a little early for your flight.

Myself I would recommend closer to noon, just in case of a few delays, but you should be able to make it by 11:00. I am just the type of person who likes to allow extra time for unforseen events.

mom x4,grandma x4

Your rolling the Dice with any flight before noon. Do you really want to worry during your cruise whether your going to make your flight. Smell the roses and book early afternoon.

Archived