Doors on CB

jbpinkie

Hi all and happy Sunday!

I promised I searched and after reading several pages couldn't find what I was looking for.

Does anyone know if the outside doors of the CB will hold a magnet? I am thinking of a way to decorate our door and have these really cute magnetic photo frames, but dont' want to rely on them if they wont stick.

I am looking for a way to bring the "kids" (3 year old orange tabby, and 2 year old cocker spaniel) with us, even if in pictures. Tabby will be fine as is going to grandmas, but am feeling guilty over the cocker. She is going to the vets, getting spade, and recovering while we are away.:(

Anyway, thanks for any info you have on the doors.

Hi all and happy Sunday!

Does anyone know if the outside doors of the CB will hold a magnet? I am thinking of a way to decorate our door and have these really cute magnetic photo frames, but dont' want to rely on them if they wont stick.

Anyway, thanks for any info you have on the doors.

Our CC group played a game on our last cruise on the Crown where we had to sign and pass a magnetic sign from cabin to cabin...like a hot potato game. I'm sure the doors on CB are the same doors, so the magnets should work fine.

The Crown and CB are similar ships. I was on the Crown in Jan and found that the doors(both on insides and balcony cabins) are not magnetic!!:mad: I thought they would be and brought magnet frames for my group(30+). Upon further inspection, the wall panel above the small "mailbox" is magnetic. Hope this helps! Have a great cruise, hope the "kids" don't miss you too much!!

Archived