I just booked my Cruise - tell me about the Carribean

bulgargirl

We just had our 1st cruise to W. Carib last December. Although our preference is still E. Carib, we had a wonderful time. Cozumel, Roatan, Honduras, Grand Cayman, Jamaica were beautiful and loads of fun. Plus we've always wanted to see some Mayan Ruins, so that was an added adventure.

Enjoy your cruise!

We just had our 1st cruise to W. Carib last December. Although our preference is still E. Carib, we had a wonderful time. Cozumel, Roatan, Honduras, Grand Cayman, Jamaica were beautiful and loads of fun. Plus we've always wanted to see some Mayan Ruins, so that was an added adventure.

Enjoy your cruise!

That's funny. We just returned from our first western after doing the eastern twice. We loved the western. Would like to repeat it as soon as possible. There was much more to do for the kids besides beaches and shopping (although we had that too)

• 3 weeks later...

The Carribean is beathetaking, freespiriting, releaseing and rejuvinating! It is a land of make believe and of making dreams come true. It will absorb you and consume you, it will become a place of fantasy and play. You will find yourself away from all that you find stressful and all that holds you responsible, you will find that for a brief time you will experiance pure pleasure.

The Carribean is a place to get away, havbe a wonderful time.

MAO

• 1 month later...
I had my first real cruise last fall to Mexico. I am so completely hooked. I just booked a 7 night cruise in the Western Carribean and I am excited! It's not until December - How can I wait!!!!:D

I don't know how you are going to wait! I have to wait until Feb!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Anyway, I loved the Western Caribbean, but not a fan of Jamaica (Montego Bay). We didnt' feel safe there - even in the "protected areas".

The water, weather, everything was beautiful in the Western. Grand Cayman was great for water tours, we did Stingray City, very nice boat ride to the sandbar.

If you do Montego Bay, I have to recommend Margaritaville - lots of fun in the water.

Cozumel - Panchos Backyard for margaritas and lunch- warning margaritas are strong! I had a half of a drink and bam! (I'm a bit of a lightweight though)

You are going to love it. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived