What time where?

Karysa

Does anyone know what time the ship is on in the Eastern Caribbean, the Valor in particular, Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin in the month of January. Trying to figure out excursions and it would help if I knew what time the ship was on.

the ship will stay on eastern time zone, they will tell you to stay on ship time and not to go by the island time. When we booked our excursion with Godfrey tours in St. Thomas we told them 10 ship time and they kept our schedule to ship time.

We just did the Valor with the same ports and loved it!!!

Where in Ontario are you?

Thanks Hockeyluver, that will help me as I am looking into an excursion in SXM tht statrts at 1100 SXM time so I guess that would be 1000 ships time so I know I can't get carried away in the jewelery stores before the excursion.

We are from Guelph.

That whole ship time/local time thing can be so confusing. At least it was on our last cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We'd hear on the PA system to make sure our watches were set to ship's time, and then I'd look at the clock on the ship and set my watch by it, and then find out, no, that clock was on local time....or something like that. All I knew was we were constantly "off" and sometimes arrived early or late for dinner because of it. It kept changing, I swear.

Does anyone know what time the ship is on in the Eastern Caribbean, the Valor in particular, Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Martin in the month of January. Trying to figure out excursions and it would help if I knew what time the ship was on.

Thanks Hockeyluver, that will help me as I am looking into an excursion in SXM tht statrts at 1100 SXM time so I guess that would be 1000 ships time so I know I can't get carried away in the jewelery stores before the excursion.

We are from Guelph.

The vendor you book your excursions with will know exactly what time the ship docks. They will be waiting for you when you get off the ship.

They also know when the ships leave and will have you back so you don't miss the ship.

These vendors make their $$$ off the cruise ships. They know the schedule. And, they will not allow you to miss the ship because if word of that gets around... poof... no more clients.

Relax...enjoy the port !

Archived