Carnival Past Guest Number

tigervixxxen

I'm thinking of booking a cruise soon for 2008 and need to get my DH his past guest number before booking. We sailed on the Pride in 2006 and I had been on Carnival before that sailing so I already had a past guest number. The problem is I can't seem to figure out how to get my DH's past guest number. I've never been given it before and its not on any of his documents from our Pride cruise. I tried registering him on the Carnival website but it says his number can't be found by using his birthdate and zip code. I emailed Carnival past guest help several days ago but I have not heard anything back. I know the easiest solution is to call Carnival directly but I'm concerned that they won't discuss it with me since I'm obviously not my husband and I prefer to do things online anyhow. We possibly might want to book the 2008 cruise tomorrow so I'm wondering if there is any other way to find/get his past guest number myself. I know I'm making this more complicated than it probably needs to be but you guys know all kinds of hints and tricks so I thought I'd ask if there is some other way to get his past guest number than what I've already tried. Thanks in advance!

I'm thinking of booking a cruise soon for 2008 and need to get my DH his past guest number before booking. We sailed on the Pride in 2006 and I had been on Carnival before that sailing so I already had a past guest number. The problem is I can't seem to figure out how to get my DH's past guest number. I've never been given it before and its not on any of his documents from our Pride cruise. I tried registering him on the Carnival website but it says his number can't be found by using his birthdate and zip code. I emailed Carnival past guest help several days ago but I have not heard anything back. I know the easiest solution is to call Carnival directly but I'm concerned that they won't discuss it with me since I'm obviously not my husband and I prefer to do things online anyhow. We possibly might want to book the 2008 cruise tomorrow so I'm wondering if there is any other way to find/get his past guest number myself. I know I'm making this more complicated than it probably needs to be but you guys know all kinds of hints and tricks so I thought I'd ask if there is some other way to get his past guest number than what I've already tried. Thanks in advance!

Had the same problem, had to call Carnival to get the number. They gave me my husbands with no problem as they had record we had cruised together. Hope this helps.

I had the same problem. I sent an email to Carnival asking for my past guest number, my husband's past guest number, my son's past guest number and my daughter's past guest number. It took a few days but I finally got a really nice reply from Carnival with ALL the numbers listed!! I filed it away for safe keeping. Good luck!

Lora

they shld be able to discuss it w/ you. we had a similar situation. i was calling on behalf of my DH b/c he was operating under 2 past guest #s. it took a little bit of wrangling, but ultimately, they did put me through to the proper dept who was able to merge the 2. sorry, but i do not remember which dept that was. but, a call explaining the situation shld result in someone putting you through to the proper area. give it a try. worst case scenario, your DH will have to call directly, but by that time, you will know exactly where to call. good luck.

Archived