CB Suites L106, L107, C749, R406, R408, R409, R410, R411 and R415

SC_Sam

For our upcoming CB sailing in July, we’ve booked a mini-suite, category AB. I was looking online today, doing a little wishful thinking, wondering what I would do if offered a complimentary upgrade (or if prices come down, biting the bullet and paying to upgrade). It appears most of the suites are waitlist only, except for 2 categories.

Category PS has suites available on Lido, L106 and L107, and on Caribe, C749.

Category PH has suites available on Riviera, R406, R408. R409, R410, R411, and R415.

I think I remember reading that the Lido suites have a “peek-a-boo” window out onto the deck above the bridge, and are under the treadmills in the gym. I also think I remember that C749 is next to a sometime smelly and noisy ventilation shaft at the back of the ship.

I don’t know anything about the Riviera suites, but it kind of concerns me that at 3 months from sailing, half the category is not booked.

Does anyone have any experience on any of these cabins? I would appreciate any info out there.

We were in Penthouse Suite R411 last year and loved it! Right under "Scoops" Ice Cream. Heard chairs scraping a little during the day, but all was quiet by the evening. Loved the balcony, the full-course breakfasts on the balcony, and all the other Perks!! Go for it!!

Category PH has suites available on Riviera, R406, R408. R409, R410, R411, and R415.

I don’t know anything about the Riviera suites, but it kind of concerns me that at 3 months from sailing, half the category is not booked.

Does anyone have any experience on any of these cabins? I would appreciate any info out there.

The problem with the Riviera Deck midship suites is the noise from above with the pool deck area.

Archived