Doing the Doc Dance!!!!!!

Sandi149

Feel free to answer thx!

I'm actually picking them up tomorrow....my TA called me and left me a msg that they came into the agency. Once I have them, I will let you know if there is anything to fill out.

THX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To answer your question about what there is to fill out. The only thing that you can fill out beforehand is credit card info for your sail and sign card.

Shall we dance?

May I be your dance partner? :D

Shall I come and dump your hubby overboard and sail with you instead of him? :D

It would be my pleasure to have this dance with you Captain. :)

Since you love cruising so much, why don't you and the Mrs. come on our sailing. I'm sure you could get a last minute deal and spend time in my lovely city as well. I'm sure you would be a blast to cruise with. :p:D

It would be my pleasure to have this dance with you Captain.

Since you love cruising so much, why don't you and the Mrs. come on our sailing. I'm sure you could get a last minute deal and spend time in my lovely city as well. I'm sure you would be a blast to cruise with. :p:D

Me a blast? nah! Now what would make ya think that? lol :D

You should see the mayhem, chaos and confusion I caused, all in good spirits though, on our 3-week sailing to Panama. lol :D

So one time when tendering, I think it was in Zihuatanejo, this passenger who shall remain nameless, "by mistake" tried to scan his cruiseship card thru the ENTRANCE scanner rather than the EXIT scanner, BINGO!!!! All sorts of alarms rang, the security crew all came running and it went something like this:

Security crew: Sir, No Sir, not that one, Sir, this one please (pointing to the Exit Scanner)

RIIIIIIIIIG RIIIIIIG RIIIIIIIIIG alarms ringing due to passenger scanning his cruisehip card in wrong machine

Sir, Not that one, please......

Nameless Passenger ;) waving both hands high in the air and making signs of "panic" yelling, shouting and screaming: Oh my God, What Have I done? Now the ship will not leave, they will not let me board again, I will have to get the American Ambassador, I will be homeless in Zihuatanejo,

the Captain will be court martialed, all because of this.....LOL

All the other passengers chimed in in applause LOL, one security gal I befriended, I always called her Ozzie, she was from downunder told me I certainly managed to cause mayhem, chaos and confusion in a hilarious style like she's never seen before!

We all had a jolly good laugh about it when we boarded the ship again later that day.

We will disembark the Miracle when you get on. Have a great cruise, Sandi. I know you have been waiting a long time for this and the docs make it real. Did you fill out your fun pass online? Maybe you could check since we are coming in from Boston on the 27th...understand it is fleet week in N.Y. I was wondering if there will be many carriers and destroyers at the piers. Mainly wondering if it will be gridlock trying to get to the Miracle. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

We will disembark the Miracle when you get on. Have a great cruise, Sandi. I know you have been waiting a long time for this and the docs make it real. Did you fill out your fun pass online? Maybe you could check since we are coming in from Boston on the 27th...understand it is fleet week in N.Y. I was wondering if there will be many carriers and destroyers at the piers. Mainly wondering if it will be gridlock trying to get to the Miracle. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Hiya Bluefin,

I thought I had a list of the ships that were going to be in during fleet week, but when I went back to the website to check, I see it says for 2005. I will try and find an updated site and let you know.

HockeyMom: We are on the same sailing--I pulled ours out of the mailbox this morning!!!! Where I work they play soft (elevator music with words) music all Night long and for the past few nights I have been hearing Jimmy Buffet over and over and over so that was the 1st thing I thought of this morning!!!!! also-- OO la la la la--Let's Go Dancing!!!! My 1st cruise....... I am sooo glad to get the infamous Carnival "blue" books!! I was Not looking forward to e-docs my 1st time around. Our plane tix are e-docs and that's ok.. but I wanted the blue book!!And it says we can check in for our cruise now, on carnival.com. Is the link working?????:) :) :D

Archived