Crown / Emerald D732 D733

gmfixedops

Hello,

I have read quite a few posts in regard to Minisuites D732 and D733 on Grand Class ships (Grand, Golden, Saphire, etc) having odd bathrooms and odd bed configurations. Can anyone confirm that these cabins are more traditional Minisuites on the Emerald and Crown? Princess says these cabins have the standard bathroom with full tub / shower combo and will accept a queen bed configuration, but I thought I would seek help from someone who may have had one of these cabins.

Thank you

We have booked D732 because friends of ours have had it and we have seen the pictures. It has no tub, the bathroom is actually wheelchair accessible and large. There is no step up. The bed can be in either twin or queen configuration. If in queen , it is hard to view the TV if in bed. The balcony is extended, really great.

If you do a search on CC under Crown D 732 there are some pictures and you can see it all.:)

We have booked D732 because friends of ours have had it and we have seen the pictures. It has no tub, the bathroom is actually wheelchair accessible and large. There is no step up. The bed can be in either twin or queen configuration. If in queen , it is hard to view the TV if in bed. The balcony is extended, really great.

If you do a search on CC under Crown D 732 there are some pictures and you can see it all.:)

The Crown D732 is different than the Golden D732.

Janet

• 2 weeks later...

Archived