Looking for your Spring Latitudes Magazine-Mr Tractor does not win the photo contest

shoreguy

Well it is online and no Mr Tractor you did not win the photo contest

The good news is this qualifies him to join my somewhat exclusive "people who can't win ncl contests" club! :D

-Monte

The good news is this qualifies him to join my somewhat exclusive "people who can't win ncl contests" club! :D

-Monte

Now that's funny:D ! I'll see Mr T. on Saturday (going to a wine festival - kinda like a land based all day wine tasting on a cruise, but without the ship:rolleyes::p ). I'll pass along all the good news, just in case he didn't get to read this.

Guest nhrich

-Monte

True, but at least NCL didn't tell him that he didn't win. :D

-Monte

I should be a charter member! I never win anything and not just with NCL! My Lottery group has been playing the lotteries in Ontario for over 10 years and thanks to my curse, the most we ever win is the occasional free lottery ticket - whoopee! I want a million dollars or at least a free cruise - damn it!

Somebody tell NCL to break my losing streak!

True, but at least NCL didn't tell him that he didn't win. :D

That hurts. I guess they singled me our for that honor. Maybe I should be the honorary chairman of the club. ;)

-Monte

When you complete your first cruise with NCL you are then a latitude member?...do they send you a card and will you receive a copy of the magazine?:)

-Monte

Another member here but I'm in the special category of "can't enter ncl contests" :mad:

Archived