question regarding job on cruiseship

hypnosis

Can anybody give me email addresses or mailing addresses or phone numbers of people who hire personnels on cruiseships, or some booking agents ?

I would like to apply for a position.

I am a hypnotherapist and i think hypnosis sessions covering healthy issues such as "love to exercise", "stress-free me", or some interesting subjects like "you are irresistible", "i am playful", "the sensual me" , "the beautiful sea" would be wonderful for the guests to enjoy to the fullest the cruising experiences and keep in their mind the vacation for many months to come!

Thank you in advance

Can anybody give me email addresses or mailing addresses or phone numbers of people who hire personnels on cruiseships, or some booking agents ?

I would like to apply for a position.

I am a hypnotherapist and i think hypnosis sessions covering healthy issues such as "love to exercise", "stress-free me", or some interesting subjects like "you are irresistible", "i am playful", "the sensual me" , "the beautiful sea" would be wonderful for the guests to enjoy to the fullest the cruising experiences and keep in their mind the vacation for many months to come!

Thank you in advance

LOL! Maybe they could hire you in the on-ship booking area to send out messages of "Must book next trip now..."

Viv

Archived