Too funny dress code from Princess Patter

:p

I was surfing the web to see if I could find some Information on David Cole who was the CD for our Cruise on Celebrity a few year s back and I found this princess patter page:

http://princess.gamecellars.com/Patter%20July%209.pdf

The funniest part is that it provides information on tuxedo rental and then just below it lists the dress code as :

"no short sleeves"....A guess the Andy Sipowitz look is out for formal night, but as longs as you have on long sleeves and long pants... You are OK.

Even more funny what if you interpreted this to apply to women...."I was going to wear my silk gown with the little short sleeve jacket... but it says no short sleeves... so I guess I have to wear my kahkis and sweatshirt instead.

OK maybe it is a missprint or I have warped sense of humor, but I just find this dress code to be quite comical.

David Cole was the CD on our Golden Princess cruise in December; he was okay. I liked Frankie,the assistant CD, better. Is it assistant or deputy?

The dress I wore one formal night was a black sheath type with short sleeves, guess I got by.:D

Archived