Tahitian Princess Cabin Help!

Ok, so it's down to the TP from Honolulu to Tahiti or an Alaskan cruisetour of some sort. I have reserved room 7090 on the TP. Anyone possibly had this room or know anything about it? It's not quite in BB, the middle section of balcony cabins, but it's close.

I'm still very, very concerned about how rough the seas will be on such a small boat for 4 days at sea. I was fine on the 110K ton Liberty to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean. Any advice?

And hey, if anyone can decide for me between the TP or an Alaskan cruisetour, that's be great too!!!! (joke)

Thanks.

Ok, so it's down to the TP from Honolulu to Tahiti or an Alaskan cruisetour of some sort. I have reserved room 7090 on the TP. Anyone possibly had this room or know anything about it? It's not quite in BB, the middle section of balcony cabins, but it's close.

I'm still very, very concerned about how rough the seas will be on such a small boat for 4 days at sea. I was fine on the 110K ton Liberty to the Bahamas and Western Caribbean. Any advice?

And hey, if anyone can decide for me between the TP or an Alaskan cruisetour, that's be great too!!!! (joke)

Thanks.

We were on the Tp in Feb for the Marcasus Islands & the sea was like glass, and this was in the rainy season. Had one day of rain! We were in cabin 8067, a suite aft. It was very noisy, so if this is an issue try for the sixth or seventh floor aft.

It is a small ship to be sure, not a lot of walking to get where you are going, but nice in the fact that you get to know more people. I would say go for the TP:)

Jan

Archived