Need Helph/Ideas

Tocruise2

I goofed!!! We are big fans of transatlantic cruises...they are the best way to see parts of Europe and not have to do long flights both ways.

By the time we decided that this was the year to do another one, and we found what we thought was the perfect one on the Constellation, it was sold out in every category and in particular the suites and balconies. Now this is where I need your help and suggestions...I would love to get on that sailing on I believe is 9/15 but don't know how to find out when and if any cabins open up....Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. I don't think they are even wait listing the voyage.

Hope to hear something soon....we need to have something on our travel platters.

I'm on this cruise and I hate to tell you but it's been sold out for quite a while. I believe there is a waiting list for it as well. Some cabins may open up around final payment time though.

Another option is the 2008 westbound TA on Constellation. It just came off red flag status and is available for booking.

Terri

You can also check the Celebrity website everyday. If a cabin does become available it will show you what cabin type and even which room #'s unless it is just a gaurantee catagory room.

Celeste

You can put yourself on a waiting list for the cruise...usually with or without a deposit. Generally, those with a deposit get a little higher priority if something opens (although not always). You can be very specific on the category you want or very general. Once something opens up, you are contacted to decide if you want the cabin. If you don't want it for whatever reason or if nothing comes open, you can get your deposit back. Just check with your TA or Celebrity direct for the exact details of the waitlist program.

Hope this helps.

Soccer Mom 96

The Connie TA was red flagged but they released it last night. There are cabins available now so go book and then come and join us on the roll call. We already have a fantastic group going!

Garry

Archived