Beach Club Colony - tell me about it!

sas80

Can we taxi there from the port? How much is it? What is the admission to the Beach Club Colony resort? Is it nice? Is it worth it?

RCCL offers the following tour for $29 per person and we are trying to do it cheaper!

You will be transferred via bus to The Beach Club Colony on Seven Mile Beach. Includes admission to the resort, use of the facilities, a lounge chair and a complimentary welcome drink, changing rooms and fresh water showers. Kayaks, jet skis, parasailing, snorkel equipment and beach floats are available for rent at extra cost. Participation is at guest’s own risk and solely at their discretion.

we did this excursion also and would not do it again. As stated above-VERY crowded. The chairs are right on top of each other with not much walking room. Of course there were several ships in port the day we were so that might make a difference. I would try elsewhere.

I went to the Hyatt...right next door to Beach Club. Very nice area....really cheap cap ride! Only issue we had was that we were there on a Sunday. Not much is open on a Sunday so finding a cab to go back was a bit 'fun'. Not too clear if the buses run on Sunday.

The water is SO blue! You feel like you are looking at a postcard.

Lisa

Archived