How the heck, do I look up excursions?...

redhotpepper

On the Costa website? If I can get far enough that it actually lets me choose the ports, it comes up with a sorry, no excursions found for that port message. What am I doing wrong? I tried the costa.uk site too and came up with the same thing.

Annie

This is normal. Costa's website can be :mad::eek::confused:!!

I am getting the same response to looking up excursions as you but seeing that it is next season, the excursions might not be set yet?? Maybe??

But at least this time I can look up onboard gifts, flowers and the wines. Last time it took a week after I made our ressie to be able to do that. So some progress on the Costa website front.

I don't know what to tell you other than be patient and just check back frequently.

Also.. if you are not using MS Internet Explorer as your browser.. might switch over just for Costa's site. It works much better with IE than Mozilla FireFox or other browsers. Don't know why but just something I have observed from using the webcams and virtual tours.

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed Costa today on a couple of questions, one of which was the shore excursion problem. We are sailing in December. They replied that excursions should be listed by June.

We sailed on Costa last year and never had a problem. I think they keep fooling around with their web site and really screw it up,.

I cant even enter my booking number for a december cruise. I have called my TA twice to make sure the info is correct and I still cant get in. Now I remember this frustration from my first cruise with costa. They are under the carnival business umbrella~ I just wish they would take some pointers from them and chanage how their site is run:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

The excursions will be populated in a month or two once they finalize them.

If your booking number doesn't work you have to fill out the "verify your booking number" error form that sends a message to the webmaster on Costa's website. Put in your name and booking number in that form and tell them you can't look up your reservation. In about 1 to 30 days they will e-mail you back. (They've fixed it twice so far for me. :) )

Don't bother calling your TA on the booking number problem; they can't do anything about it.

We initially had a problem with our booking number not working as well. It took 3 weeks to get a response to my email. However, I called Costa's 800 number and talked to website tech support. The gentleman I spoke with was knowledgeable and helpful and fixed the problem right away. Apparently, when the TA made the booking, our birthdates were not entered. (Apparently, this is a common problem) The site will not accept the booking number unless all the information from your TA booking matches Costa's information.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem...on Mediterranea in December and haven't been able to access excursions either. When I contacted Costa they gave me instructions to follow on the site, but same message...now my booking # won't even come up.

Archived