coral world ST thomas #1 attraction

pudgy

I was there 3 months ago and enjoyed Coral World very much. Even after looking at their web site I still found that there was more there to see than what I had thought there might be. There are places provided where you may buy lunch, ice cream, beverages and some tables are located in places with shade, there are restrooms there as well. It was a very relaxing, enjoyable time there where you walk around at your own pace and view what is there to see. You will find a mixture of sea life, land animals, birds and a variety of vegetation as well. Four of us went and all agreed that it was a very memorable visit there. For more info go to coralworldvi dot com. You may also go to the smugmug link below my signature and click on that, then on the Jewel photo section. Once there look at pages 19 -24 for some sample pix of Coral World. I hope this is of some help to you.

Randy

Randy,

Those were great pics of Coral World. We will be there in July. I can't wait.

DanniC,

Thanks, you will be so happy that you chose to go there. If I remember right, we had about 2 hours to walk around the place and see all of what was there. That was just about the right amount of time for us, we were not rushed but saw all that was there and then leisurely strolled outside to wait for the bus to pick us up, it worked out just right for us. It is definitely a place to take pictures/video as you will want to relive the experience again at home. Enjoy.

Randy

DanniC,

Thanks, you will be so happy that you chose to go there. If I remember right, we had about 2 hours to walk around the place and see all of what was there. That was just about the right amount of time for us, we were not rushed but saw all that was there and then leisurely strolled outside to wait for the bus to pick us up, it worked out just right for us. It is definitely a place to take pictures/video as you will want to relive the experience again at home. Enjoy.

Randy

Why did you only have 2 hours. Were you with the ship? I am going on our own. We are in St. Thomas from 7am-6pm. I planned on taking a taxi there even though it is ten dollars per person each way. Going to coral world then snorkel at Coki beach. Then go back to the ship and take a nap. LOL

Why did you only have 2 hours. Were you with the ship? I am going on our own. We are in St. Thomas from 7am-6pm. I planned on taking a taxi there even though it is ten dollars per person each way. Going to coral world then snorkel at Coki beach. Then go back to the ship and take a nap. LOL

DanniC,

Ah yes, you are quite right. We booked a tour with Godfrey's Tours, he dropped us off for a few hours of shopping first. He then picked us up and we took a tour of the island and then he dropped people off at either one of about 3 beaches or at Coral World, which was our choice. He stated that he would be back in 2 hours to pick us back up and he did, then took us back to the ship. It was a most pleasant day as we got to do all of the things that we had hoped to do when scheduling this day ahead of time.

As for me, I have been trying to avoid taking mid-day naps. Some people might take that as a sign of aging.:eek: :D (Just because I'm a grandpa a few times over...........):p

Randy

About those naps. I am getting up in age now almost 29:D

I wear myself out with snorkeling once in the water your lucky to get me out after 3 or 4 hours. Then I need a nap so I can dance the night away!? Or at least to 11 or 12. LOL;)

About those naps. I am getting up in age now almost 29:D

I wear myself out with snorkeling once in the water your lucky to get me out after 3 or 4 hours. Then I need a nap so I can dance the night away!? Or at least to 11 or 12. LOL;)

Yup, I know. I enjoyed turning 21 so much that I have done so 3 times.:D Somehow it's not the same now.:rolleyes:

Archived