Question about Horizon

dmc

Hi Guys:

I have a quick question about Horizon...we are going on a 7 night cruise to Bermuda and I haven't been able to find out about what to wear to dinner. I know that there are two formal nights, but was wondering how many informal and also casual nights there are? This question is mainly for my DH because we have been discussing how many dress shirts and pants he will need to pack. We are good with the dockers and knit shirts w/collars but we just don't know how many dressier things he will need. Any help you can give me will be really appreciated.

Thanks!
Donna

Two formal dinners will require a suit or tux. There will probably be one informal (semi-formal) night with a sport coat or blazer, with or without
a tie. Dockers and collared sport shirt of polo are perfect for casual nights.

In the boarding documents sent by Celebrity and also their web site, there are two formal, two informal and three informal nights on seven day cruises. We are sailing on the Zenith 8/14 to Bermuda - same ship.

What you need to be aware of is informal is actually semi formal in that Jacket and tie are required.

Jeanne

Thanks so much to all of you for replying. When we received our E Docs I went through everything twice and couldn't find the info about the number of nights for different types of dress. Maybe I'm blind, cause I couldn't find that info on Celebrity's web site either...only some mention of renting a tux and the type of clothing to wear ashore. They also said something about no jeans or shorts in the dining room. Anyway, I really appreciate your help.

Donna

Archived