Sea Only Trip

SmokinActuary

I am looking for a trip goes only by boat and doesn't go to the "drive through" volcano. I want to see the Pitons and snorkel

Most trips include some part on land and my wife and I don't want that.

Thanks in advance.

I am taking a tour with http://www.mysticmantours.com

Just tell them what beaches you want to go to/sights to see and they will try to accomodate you. 1-7 people is $65 (min is 6 i believe or $390), 8-11 people is $50 + a cooler of drinks, 12 people is $45 + cooler At least this is what I was quoted for what I wanted to do. HTH!

ETA: Its a 6 hour sea tour although you could request a half day

Their email is: aimablec@candw.lc

• 1 month later...

Try Hackshaws Charters they have their own website, Just google Hackshaws st lucia. We went with them last year and had the most fantastic day, they pick you up right beside where the cruise ships dock. The whale watch special would cover everything you want to do and Im sure they'd fit you in with someone else. Email Chris the owner.

I would like to second alyyn 's comments, I used Chris this March and he was fantastic. We did a private tour which included whale watching fishing and snorkelling, i was more into the fishing since i am an avid fisherman who has been all over. His boats were imaculate and well equiped, we landed a big Wahoo, i really wanted a Blue Marlin but that was not to happen, not through any fault of the crew! Just speaking to the guys they told me that any kind of tour can be organized weather private or group so give him a call and see what can be worked out. Either way you will love St. Lucia! I want to go back!! Good luck.

Archived