?? about our room

usnavywife

I booked a room that will hold 3 people, princess swears that it has a bed above one of the others. But when I click on our room # it says it is a 2 bed room. How do I know before hand that it does indeed hold 3? Also the lady I spoke with said that one of our rooms is handicap and that they usually have a pull our sofa does anyone know?

TIA

We had an inside stateroom on the Aloha deck and had one queen(or king, I think it was two twins put togeather, quite comfortable :) size bed and two upper bunk beds that pulled down from walls. It hung slightly over one side of our bed and had it's own ladder and railings.

Our room steward pulled the bed down every night, our son loved it :)

I couldn't imagine where a pullout sofa would fit in a normal sized stateroom??

Looking at the deck plans for the Sun, C324 and C326 show 3 person cabins. (The little triangles.) Cabin 305 looks to be a 2 person cabin.

As others have said, the bunk will probably come out of the wall or the ceiling for the third person in C324 and C326.

deck_sp_caribe_main.png

The booking system would not allow three persons to be booked in a 2-person cabin, I would imagine. I wouldn't bother asking the CSRs directly -- they're not knowledgable at all (if you do call, try talking to a booking agent directly there).

We've had inside cabins for all three of our Princess cruises. The cabin steward pulls down one of the bunk beds for our daughter while we're at dinner. In the morning, he puts the bed back into the wall. There's a little ladder for climbing up. The bunk bed does get in the way for watching the tv unless you're in the bunk bed.

Archived