A relaxing cruiseline!!!

Cherlach

Hey, I am looking for a cruise that is a little more relaxing and slower paced than the cruises I have been on so far, I have only sailed with Carnival with the family in tow, and now would like to book something more relaxing for my DH and I. What would you guys suggest, I would like to stay with something in the Carnival fleet if possible.

In my opinion, any of the cruise ships can be relaxing. On the Miracle, we didn't plan a bunch of excursions, and for the first time in a long time, my husband was not thinking about work or anything back home, we just hung out on our balcony, did everything at our own pace and it was wonderful. You make your vacation as busy or relaxing as you want.

We plan on doing this on our upcoming cruise in Sept. only have a few excursions planned, I guess we are gearing up for Alaska next year, where we won't even have a second to breath! :D

Enjoy and relax, your on a cruise! :D

One of the main reasons we choose to cruise with Carnival is that there is always something going on. We can decide if we want to participate or not and that allows us to control our level of activity. We don't feel any pressure to participate in things as we might on a line with less "things going on".

We selected the Glory Eastern itinerary for our next cruise because of the number of sea days. They are a great time to kick back and watch the waves go by.

Doc

NCL we loved this cruiseline for hubby and I. We have been on RCC AND CC, but took NCL STAR to Alaska with just the two of us, and it was so nice. Of course going to Alaska, most passengers are in bed by 11pm, as everyone wants to get up early to not miss a moment of the beauty. We loved the freestyle dining, not having a certain dining time or the need to entertain and talk with others at dinner..( table for 2 ). We loved the entertainment and dancing.

On the ships I've been on, the smaller, slightly older ships have been more laid back in terms of night life. I really enjoy these ships, especially the Miracle. No problems with any lines, either. During the day, I'm as busy or relaxed as I want to be. On any cruise ship, I've never had a problem finding a quiet place to lay down and read a book for hours....I just stay away from the pool area.

When my fiance and I were on the Elation in November it was very relaxed. personally I think it's time of year more than ship. time when there are lots of families with kids and such it will probably be more noisy and fast paced. We went during hurricane season to save some $ and it was very laid back.

Archived