Free shuttles in Miami

ucfan

La Quinta Inn Miami Airport East offers free shuttles to both the Miami airport and the port. Only the Airport East hotel, there are two other La Quinta's that do not offer the port shuttle. We just stayed there on 4/21 and it was nice.

I saw in another post someone recommend the Marriott Fairfield at 800-228-2800. It also had free parking.

I'm interested in this answer since I just logged on to post the same question since I'm late in getting a hotel for next Saturday, the 12th:eek:

No, the website didn't list the shuttle - I had to call to confirm before I booked. But as of April 22nd, they had one to the port. I'm assuming you're asking how the shuttle operates? When you check in, you have to put your name in for the shuttle. We got lucky. I wanted to be at the ship bright and early (a little overexcited :) ) but the earliest shuttle available was at 1pm. That was way too late for me so I told them I would find my own transportation and the clerk said he would talk to the driver. He did and was able to get us on the 10am shuttle. I don't know how often the shuttle went out. The airport shuttle I believe was every half hour (we didn't use it). The hotel was clean and had a pretty good free continental breakfast. Our room had a king bed (as requested), was non-smoking (as requested) and was a really good size.

Archived