Wine Package - yes or no?

IndyTwinsMom

Hello...We're taking a 4-day cruise on the Wonder & I'd like some information on the Wine Package(s) - how it works, the cost, wines offered, would you do it again, & anything else helpful. I can find a little info on it but it would be nice to hear back from other cruisers...thanks!

We did the wine package on our first DCL cruise in October 2005. We ended up not caring for it. It meant you pretty much had to have a bottle of wine every night at dinner and sometimes you may not want wine with dinner. Especially when DH gets on one of his Marker's Mark kicks. ;)

There was also the night that the head server was trying to "help" and started serving our wine to the entire table without asking. I think DH's exact line was, "You know I like all of these people a whole lot, but I would like to be asked if I want to share our wine with them." We ended up getting a second bottle of wine over that snafu.

HTH,

Carla

Archived