I Loves Me Some Bob Dickinson

That silver wind-blown hair on page 2 of the Currents magazine, we have the cutest President and CEO of all the cruiselines! :D

Ms B

Do I detect some brown-nosing?

someone's tryin to get themselves a free cruise. :p

That silver wind-blown hair on page 2 of the Currents magazine, we have the cutest President and CEO of all the cruiselines! :D

Ms B

Hmmm.. It may be time for a vision check-up... I hear Lenscrafters is running a special... :rolleyes:

Hmmm.. It may be time for a vision check-up... I hear Lenscrafters is running a special... :rolleyes:

I second that motion. I had the currents right beside me and picked it up turned to page 2. Disappointed! My hubby just said maybe knowing he is richer then God makes him look better. LOL

No, not trying to get a free cruise, although a free one would be nice. :) I've always thought BD is a nice looking man, clean cut, with a little glint in his eye! ;)

Hope everyone leaving this weekend on a cruise has a great time - you lucky dogs!

Ms B

No, not trying to get a free cruise, although a free one would be nice. :) I've always thought BD is a nice looking man, clean cut, with a little glint in his eye! ;)

Hope everyone leaving this weekend on a cruise has a great time - you lucky dogs!

Ms B

I was just teasing you Ms B.

Honestly, (agreeing with DanniC's DH) if the guy is the President of a cruise line, even if he looked like the Keebler Elf, he'd look nice to me. ;)

And hey, his wife was arrested not too long ago on a DWI, so maybe he's ready for a change! :p

Oh no, was that in Florida?

Must have been that bottle of wine from UB's Wine of the Month club :D :D :D

He better put a lock on the wine cellar. ;)

Bob was on our 4/19 cruise on the Carnival Freedom, he seems very nice and approachable. We saw him walking through and eating at the buffet, people would shake his hand and he seemed happy to respond. He joined in on John Heald's morning show and had a great sense of humor. I was impressed with him.

I too was on the 4/19 cruise with Uncle Bob. He is a very personal man and handles Q & A like a pro. He looks just as good in person too. He even consented to having his picture taken with us in the Supper club. Carnival is lucky to have such an ambassador.

Archived