Newby

Hello All,

I'm new to the board, although I've posted several times (have even been deleted for moving off topic I think) and can not tell you the wealth of information I've gained.

My wife and I are experienced cruisers, but new to Seabourn. We've booked a back to back for next May and can hardly wait.

Everyone's insight, tips, suggestions and opinions provide valuable insight into the world of Seabourn for new members. Thank you all.

While driving to dinner this evening, I mentioned the parties and "plaid" to my wife. She looked at me as if I'd gone bonkers. Again, I salute you and look forward to hopefully meeting some fine cruisers. Please keep up the good work. Jack

Jack,

Welcome to the Seabourn family! Good news: You and your wife will not be disappointed! Bad news: "Once Seabourn, Always Seabourn!"

(it's too hard to go back to the ordinary :cool: ) Your May 2008 Med. voyage sounds great!

If you and your wife would like to view a few of the past "Crossing Parties, Events and Special activities" Norm (from London) designed and will share his interesting photo website:

http://www.pbase.com/norm2002 "A good time was had by all!"

I'll be out of the country for a couple of weeks, so as "Newbies" please keep the "oldies" in line~~and feel free to step in and help "put out any small fires!":confused:

Again, Welcome to the family and to our Cruise Critic Board!

(where life is never dull!)

Happy Trails and Sails

Archived