CB - Best Night for Specialty Dining

Pusniski

Nothing new hear but I'm still totally confused.:confused:

Why would your husband have to dress up a 3rd night?

Bill

I got it! What she means is that if they went to the 2 formal nights in the diningroom and then went to a specialty restaurant on an alternate night, her husband would have to "dress up" a third time. If he's wearing a dark suit (and not a tux) he would most likely be wearing that same attire in the specialty restaurant. WHEW!

Pia

I got it! What she means is that if they went to the 2 formal nights in the diningroom and then went to a specialty restaurant on an alternate night, her husband would have to "dress up" a third time. If he's wearing a dark suit (and not a tux) he would most likely be wearing that same attire in the specialty restaurant. WHEW!

Pia

I get that too but that's why I'm confused. Why the need to make hubby dress up a 3rd time?

TVAud posted this:

Both specialty restaurants follow the same dress code as the main dining rooms each night. If it's formal night in the main dining room, it's formal dress in Sabatini's and Sterling's as well.

OP posted she totally understood, so why the need to dress a 3rd time when the dress code for the remaining nights are resort casual?

Bill

On our last cruise we chose not to attend one of the formal nights and had dinner at the buffet. There was a couple there in full formal regalia having their dinner too. Can't understand why they would do all that dress-up and then do Horizon Court.

We recently had to eat on a formal night, at the buffet because we couldn't get seated in the dining room (anytime) and still see the show. It happen and we actually enjoyed the meal at the buffet. It was delicious and we had some of everything.

Yellow VW

I get that too but that's why I'm confused. Why the need to make hubby dress up a 3rd time?

TVAud posted this:

Both specialty restaurants follow the same dress code as the main dining rooms each night. If it's formal night in the main dining room, it's formal dress in Sabatini's and Sterling's as well.

OP posted she totally understood, so why the need to dress a 3rd time when the dress code for the remaining nights are resort casual?

Bill

I'm used to having to dress up in the specialty restaurants. Totally my bad! :o I was skimming posts and things weren't computing.

I need this vacation very badly. :)

Archived