Just reserved a room at Comfort Suites

jenks0718

We are going on the Disney Wonder 4 day cruise on July 8th and I called to reserve a room for Monday the 9th when we will be in Nassau. I know some were wondering if you had to book for a 2 night minimum stay and I did not. I also booked it directly through their website. FYI

This is good info.

We tried to book CS thru Expedia for June 1st and were told minimum 2 night stay. Hmmmm....

We are going on the Wonder May 31st and would love to take advantage of the Atl. pools and slides. We have res. at Atl. for June 1st as of now, but it seems that we won't be using that as we will need 2 rooms for 6 ppl, in order to obtain the right amount of wrist bands. At 435.00 we are NOT getting 2 rooms!

I might try CS and see what happens. Since we are going to close to Memorial Day, maybe that is why the 2 night min. was required when we tried. Dont' know.

Thanks,

Oh..... my DH just advised me that the 2 night min. was a weekend thing. Since we need our room on a Friday the 2 night minimum is in effect.

You are so lucky it's a Monday you need your room!

DH said he is pretty sure he tried to book on CS's direct website also.

: (

Oh..... my DH just advised me that the 2 night min. was a weekend thing. Since we need our room on a Friday the 2 night minimum is in effect.

You are so lucky it's a Monday you need your room!

DH said he is pretty sure he tried to book on CS's direct website also.

: (

I booked through the choicehotels.com website... for a ONE night stay.. on Sept. 28th *which is a friday*... just fyi.

I too went onto the choice hotel website. I have a family of four, two adults and two boys 16 and 14. I put in two adults, two kids and got a rate of 209.00 including tax for a room at Comfort Suites. I started reading the small print that starts out !Hotel Alerts: Must have one adult 21 years or older in each room Children under 12 stay free if sharing room with parents. children 16 or older charged as adults. Max 4 persons/room. Energy Surcharge:6.00/night/person(for all persons 16 or older) Housekeeping gratuity 4.00 /Night/person (for all persons 12 or older)......When i went a head to get the total changing my 16 year old to an adult status my price changed to 254.47....now the question is... are the surcharges extra? According to my calculations that is an additional 34.00 that will get paid at the counter. So in my case a 209.00 room just went to 288.47...:eek: ...Just wanted to bring this up as I know I like to know what i am getting into in advance......

I too went onto the choice hotel website. I have a family of four, two adults and two boys 16 and 14. I put in two adults, two kids and got a rate of 209.00 including tax for a room at Comfort Suites. I started reading the small print that starts out !Hotel Alerts: Must have one adult 21 years or older in each room Children under 12 stay free if sharing room with parents. children 16 or older charged as adults. Max 4 persons/room. Energy Surcharge:6.00/night/person(for all persons 16 or older) Housekeeping gratuity 4.00 /Night/person (for all persons 12 or older)......When i went a head to get the total changing my 16 year old to an adult status my price changed to 254.47....now the question is... are the surcharges extra? According to my calculations that is an additional 34.00 that will get paid at the counter. So in my case a 209.00 room just went to 288.47...:eek: ...Just wanted to bring this up as I know I like to know what i am getting into in advance......

You're right.. 288. would probably be the price. Booking online usually does not include Surcharges. Sounds like your resort taxes 12% are included.

How do you get around check in time? Their website says it is 3:00pm.

We arrived at noon and our room was ready but even if the room isn't ready they'll still give you the wristbands (many people never go to their room anyway).

We are going on the Disney Wonder 4 day cruise on July 8th and I called to reserve a room for Monday the 9th when we will be in Nassau. I know some were wondering if you had to book for a 2 night minimum stay and I did not. I also booked it directly through their website. FYI

How long are you actually on land?

We just went to Nassau and we booked a room at CS for 280.00. We were at Atlantis for 5 hours and it is NOT enough time. I felt like I wasted my money. It is beautiful but you have to walk ALOT just to get to and from. We arrived at 1:00 pm by the time you get a taxi that is full of passengers and check in the CS, get your wristbands you have just killed an hour.

Then to walk to the new part that has the splash zone and the slides, that took 30 minutes to find even with a map:rolleyes:. My son played for about 45 minutes and we started to the walk back to where my Mom and DH were at. by now its 3:30 we started to get hungry and then to find a burger hut was a chore...2 burgers 2 fries 2 drinks and 1 hotdog...$38.00 later its now 4:15.. We then walked the aquariums and same in the pool closest to the Lobby. Then it was time to go. We were to be back on board by 6:30. That was our 320.00 day at Atlantis..:eek:

Scubagirl warned me, but I thought what the he** it's soo nice and we wanted to see and play. We didn't even get to see the beach..:eek:

I wish I would of listened!! Will I go back ..YES but never again from a Cruise day.... it would literally take a week to see the grounds and get benefit from it!

Archived