Captain Nautica in St. Thomas

Has anyone been on Captain Nautica's Ultimate Snorkel Expedition in St.Thomas/St.John through Carnival? I guess it goes to a shipwreck.

I would love to hear all your comments on this excursion!!! We really want to make the most of our time in St. Thomas and go to the best snorkeling sites while there!

THANKS!

Not sure about the Carnival excursion, but we did the Capt Nautica a few years ago through Princess and loved it. They use a large hard hulled zodiak with twin outboard engines. That thing really fly across the water. The ride is a bit rough (lots of bouncing) so if anyone get motion sickness or has a bad back it might not be for them. We had 3 snorkeling stops one on the way to St Johns at a shallow reef and 2 at St Johns (Honeymoon Bay and Trunk Bay). We ate a lunch of chilled shrimp and fruit after the last one and they gave us about 45 min to relax on the beach before going back. I would do it again in a minute.

Mike

Not sure about the Carnival excursion, but we did the Capt Nautica a few years ago through Princess and loved it. They use a large hard hulled zodiak with twin outboard engines. That thing really fly across the water. The ride is a bit rough (lots of bouncing) so if anyone get motion sickness or has a bad back it might not be for them. We had 3 snorkeling stops one on the way to St Johns at a shallow reef and 2 at St Johns (Honeymoon Bay and Trunk Bay). We ate a lunch of chilled shrimp and fruit after the last one and they gave us about 45 min to relax on the beach before going back. I would do it again in a minute.

Mike

Thanks so much for the information Mike! I really apprecaite it!

Did one of your stops happen to include a shipwreck? If so, how was it? I am very curious! I have scuba dived and snorkeled all over, but never at a ship wreck!

Archived