Liberty-7203

michigyrl

I just found out that I have room #7203 on Carnival Libery. It's an obstructed Ocean View room that faces forward on the ship. I'm excited about it facing forward, as we will be able to see where we are going, but am worried about motion sickness--will be sure to pack some pills for that!! This is my first cruise and I'm taking my daughter as a graduation present for her.

Has anyone had rooms 7201, 7202, 7203 or 7204? I'm wondering how obstructed the view is. Also I thought I saw somewhere on the Carnival sight that it was a balcony room? But it's classified as an ocean view--I may have just been trying to wish it into existance! :)

Thanks!

Kristen

7203 is an oceanview cabin that is obstructed. Your view will be the wall outside the window.

What you read about it being a balcony cabin-- there is a deck outside your window that can be used as your balcony. People can walk out there as it is a public deck-- so keep your curtains closed.

looking at the deck plans.. there will be a door on both sides of the halls that will take you outside.

your view:

2523144570062547426hOPFvL_th.jpg

your outside public deck:

2523361550062547426dCCJGH_th.jpg

Thanks Serene56!

I guess what they say about being happy with what ever room you get when you book a guarantee is right! I'm disappointed that we won't even be able to see the water from our window. Oh well...still going to make the best of it.

Thanks Serene56!

I guess what they say about being happy with what ever room you get when you book a guarantee is right! I'm disappointed that we won't even be able to see the water from our window. Oh well...still going to make the best of it.

you can walk out your door and go outside-- which will be just as good as having a balcony cabin without the expense.

what cat did you book at?>

are you doing a 6 day or 8 day Libewrty cruise?

That is true...about it's like having a balcony without the additional cost. I booked an OV...so I knew there was the possibility of getting an obstructed view. I originally was going to book an inside...I'm a single mom and really don't have the extra cash for the nicer rooms. I'm really just tickled that we're going on a cruise. And the OV really wasn't that much more than an inside room at the time we booked.

We're taking the 6 day cruise to the western caribbean.

that gurantee cabin could change up til sailing. Do not give your luggae to the porter until you verify the cabin number. All porters will have a manifest with names and cabin #s

--

we are doing the 6 day liberty western too. My son and GF decided to get married onboard the day we leave..so everyone is quite excited.

when we booked the Inside cabins wre only 388 with 100 cabin credit. Today- those inside cabins are costing more then what we have the balcony price at. (629)

Did you request early dining? More then likly you will get the dining room located midship-- which is the one we are hoping for.

Could you ask the Matre de for me-- how to go about requesting certain tables... I really want table 119 and the tables in the general vicinity.

Good Morning Serene,

I believe I booked the 2nd sitting for dinner...but I do need to confirm that with my TA. It sounds like you got an awesome deal on your room! I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of solo cruising after I experience this first cruise....especially if I can find deals like that! Did you book through Carnival or through a TA?

I would be happy to ask the Matre de how you go about requesting specific tables if it's possible!

And I'm hoping the room will change. Looking at Carnival's website, it looks like all of the inside and ocean view rooms are accounted for...they only have balcony rooms available. It's going to be a full ship! Thanks for the advise on the luggage tags...I'll definately wait until I get there and verify my room number.

I believe I booked the 2nd sitting for dinner...but I do need to confirm that with my TA. It sounds like you got an awesome deal on your room! I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of solo cruising after I experience this first cruise....especially if I can find deals like that! Did you book through Carnival or through a TA?

I would be happy to ask the Matre de how you go about requesting specific tables if it's possible!

And I'm hoping the room will change. Looking at Carnival's website, it looks like all of the inside and ocean view rooms are accounted for...they only have balcony rooms available. It's going to be a full ship! Thanks for the advise on the luggage tags...I'll definately wait until I get there and verify my room number.

if you need to cruise solo-- i suggest that you check out the group cruises board to see if something interests you-- I know we had a solo cruise rate for 479.00 with 100.00 cabin credit..so you see great deals can be had that way.

I get my cheap rates by booking 14-18 months in advance and book it as a group so I can hold cabins until the last possible minute...like this Liberty cruise- I will probably give back what I am holding after final payment comes due for the reg people. which is June sometimes

on this class of ship you want to check out the 1As located on the aft on the Main deck-- these cabins feature twin beds on the floor and two huge windows.. the cabin is very large-- for less then a inside cabin.

I would appreicate you asking the matre de-- but it will have to be the maitre de in the mid ship dining room since there are two.

If he could give me his email address...

or give him mine-- serene56@aol.com it would alleviate a lot of my stress

Archived