sq ft of balcony

rick&lin

I was in cabin 7442 on the Valor(sister ship) a couple of weeks ago. The balcony is a little bit deeper than a standard balcony because of how the back of the ship is angled. It was not as big as some of the aft balconies I have had on other ships. There were two reclining chairs and a table, but no lounge chairs. The side of the balcony is angled so if you stand at the rail you can see the people on the balcony beside you. This never bothered me as I didn't stand at the rail, but I did sit out on the balcony often. It is a beautiful view of the ship's wake. The room does not have a couch, just a chair. This seemed to make the room feel a little bigger than some of the other balcony staterooms I have had. We really enjoyed 7442, hope you do too.

93853128svWgyq_th.jpg

i dont know if 100 sq foot is right or not-- but can tell you that an aft balcony is bigger then a side one.

The ones on the side are long and narrow.

side balcony:

538789270LESjQA_th.jpg

your aft balcony:

2825618080089981162mUWSCF_th.jpg

Cabin 7442 (8B) 185/60 sq ft (inside 185/balcony 60)Beds: twin/king View: window and extended balcony TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; chair and coffee table

Archived