Help Can we do this?

boingy300

We are staying at Courtyard Miramar and were considering walking to Bombonera for breakfast. According to Mapquest it's only 2.6 miles.....but I was thinking this is not doable. Does anyone who is familiar with this area have any advice? We leave Saturday! Yeah!

Thanks!

Karen

We are staying at Courtyard Miramar and were considering walking to Bombonera for breakfast. According to Mapquest it's only 2.6 miles.....but I was thinking this is not doable. Does anyone who is familiar with this area have any advice? We leave Saturday! Yeah!

Thanks!

Karen

Hi, I don't know about miles, but for me (I live in PR) is a long walk. I mean, when you go to Disney, San Francisco, even New York you walk more than that, but is not the same when you're walking trough avenues and streets. You're staying near Condado Area and La Bombonera is in Old San Juan.

Personally, I wouldn't recomend it. Sorry :(

Hi, I don't know about miles, but for me (I live in PR) is a long walk. I mean, when you go to Disney, San Francisco, even New York you walk more than that, but is not the same when you're walking trough avenues and streets. You're staying near Condado Area and La Bombonera is in Old San Juan.

Personally, I wouldn't recomend it. Sorry :(

Thanks so much. It looked so "easy" on mapquest, and I recalled reading that it wasn't doable. We will definately look at the bus or taxi. I tried to pull up the bus schedule, but it was in Spanish.....my 3 years of Spanish 20 years ago isn't helping me here!

Thanks again for the replies!

Karen

Archived