Cabin C752 on the Caribbean Princess

LaurieSR

Does this aft facing cabin (on the Caribbean Princess) also have a view of the side of the ship since it is at the end of the aft cabins, or is the view from the balcony strictly aft? We are thinking of booking this cabin, but my husband also likes to look to the side of the ship when we're in port. Any pictures? Thanks so much.

Laurie

Not to be disagreeable, but I believe you can see to the side from this balcony. On the deck plans it does not appear so but if you look at the pictures on this website, you can see that the decks extend out beyond the superstructure providing a view to the side.

http://community.webshots.com/album/143063204uRMmUh

My pics from C752 on the Grand. We loved it so much that we booked C753 on the Diamond in December. I think the confusion is between "to the side" and "to the front". In that cabin, you have a completely unobstructed view (see my pics) of the port side; ie. if you're in a port docked on that side, you can see as well as anyone on the side of the ship. However, you do NOT have a view forward around the port side of the ship. As mentioned above, there is a staircase inside that you'll use for your lifeboat drill between you and the actual side of the ship - probably about 10 feet of just wall outside your cabin that no way could you lean around to see forward. Some wraparound balconies on other cruise lines allow you to be aft, but look to the side and front as well. This isn't one, but you do get 2 views!

http://community.webshots.com/album/102025550UlWCMW

Thank you Seattlecruiser. We have C752 booked on the CB in feb 05. The pics just make me wish it was sooner. How much "furniture" is on that balcony? Thanks greg

When we were on for the 7/24 sailing in cabin C752, there was 2 loungers(left from the passengers the wk before), large table, small table, & 4 chairs. We told the steward to take away 2 of the chairs, so we would have more room.

We loved that cabin so much, that we booked it again for July 16, 2005.

You can see slightly around the side.

What a cabin!!!!!!

Minette

Archived