Shuttle From Port To Seattle Airport?

LAXCRUISER

I Am Hearing That The Taxi Lines Get Somewhat Crowded On Sunday With Three Ships Disembarking All At Once. We Are A Group Of Eight And Would Consider Reserving A Shuttle Or Limo Or.... To Pick Us Up At A Specific Time At The Port. Has Anyone Ever Done This - What Company Is Recommended. What Time Do We Tell Them To Meet Us? Or Are We Better Off Taking The Cruise Transportation ? Any Opinions Or Info Would Help. Thanks Much - Ncl 06/24/07

I Am Hearing That The Taxi Lines Get Somewhat Crowded On Sunday With Three Ships Disembarking All At Once. We Are A Group Of Eight And Would Consider Reserving A Shuttle Or Limo Or.... To Pick Us Up At A Specific Time At The Port. Has Anyone Ever Done This - What Company Is Recommended. What Time Do We Tell Them To Meet Us? Or Are We Better Off Taking The Cruise Transportation ? Any Opinions Or Info Would Help. Thanks Much - Ncl 06/24/07

You might check shuttleexpress.com. After doing some research is the one we'll be using (party of 5..2 ch). They don't charge for ch 12 and under when accompany by an adult.

Shuttle Express got our return time wrong (right on confirmation but wrong on email confirmation they sent) and only way I found out was checking email from ship.. so I would be very very very sure they knew what time and where you would be... If you have relatively early flight taxis are just better IMHO...they are plentiful (all ships don't dock same place) and at least from docks PRincess uses, it's not that far to airport.

We arranged for ABS Transportation to take us to and from the ship. Since we have not used their services yet can't tell if they are good or not. But I can tell you that they responded to my e-mail within 12 hours. Very reasonable prices.

Shuttle Express got our return time wrong (right on confirmation but wrong on email confirmation they sent) and only way I found out was checking email from ship.. so I would be very very very sure they knew what time and where you would be... If you have relatively early flight taxis are just better IMHO...they are plentiful (all ships don't dock same place) and at least from docks PRincess uses, it's not that far to airport.

Thank you, I will have that on mind and double check with them. I believe we can't take a Taxi (party of 5) :( and our flight is a late one (7:30pm).:eek:

Glad to hear the good experience with Shuttle Express. We have reserved a 10-passenger van with them to take us from hotel to Amtrak station. I plan to call them the day before to confirm the pickup time--wouldn't want to miss our train. :)

Would love to hear from anyone else with Shuttle Express experience. I have booked them to take us from terminal 30 to the airport after our cruise since they were much less expensive than HAL transfer. Thanks in advance!

We arranged for ABS Transportation to take us to and from the ship. Since we have not used their services yet can't tell if they are good or not. But I can tell you that they responded to my e-mail within 12 hours. Very reasonable prices.

I had the same positive experience of a fast response and reasonable rate quotes. I was just curious how you heard about them--when I google the Seattle towncars I can't find any mention of them. Would appreciate any feedback, this is my first Alaska cruise and first visit to Seattle and I'm desperately trying to get it right!!! :D

Archived