Review of Infinity Hawaii 4/22-5/6

Spot

Why were people beating up on Mahalia, the CC hostess ? I've had the pleasure of sailing with her and she was very competent and sociable. Did she do something or was she the object of paople's anger?

Mahalia was a convenient scapegoat upon whom frustrated passengers vented their spleen.

Donald.

We're taking this cruise in Nov.2008 on the Mercury.Do you think Celebrity put this ship on the itinerary instead of Infinity because of the pod problems?We took the Infinity through the westbound Panama Canal cruise last year with no problems at all.Beautiful ship!!!:)

We're taking this cruise in Nov.2008 on the Mercury.Do you think Celebrity put this ship on the itinerary instead of Infinity because of the pod problems?We took the Infinity through the westbound Panama Canal cruise last year with no problems at all.Beautiful ship!!!:)

Hi, Norcal Cruiser - Celebrity usually uses the Infinity on Panama Canal and South America routes during the winter season. The Summit used to be on the Hawaii route during winters, but will be positioned in the Caribbean during the winter of 2008/09. Therefore, the Mercury will be used on the Hawaii route. Perhaps there is a bigger market in the Caribbean than Hawaii.

Whatever, I would feel much more comfortable on the Mercury. She is the right size for me - not too small, not too big.

Donald.

Archived