Quebec City - question about a tour

Hi there,

Have you been to the MontMorencyfalls and to the St Anne's Shrine? How about the Orlean Island? These three areas are off the city and not to be missed. Private tours are vailable to see them all together as one.

Hi:

Would really appreciate the names, and or emails of tour companies.

Have never been to any of these ports.

Thanks in advance.

Marianne

Yes, we have been to MontMorency Falls, St Anne's Shrine, Orlean Island, etc.

One of our tours stopped at a wine place for what was to have been a wine tasting. We got exactly an ounce of one wine and they appologised for not having any cheese or bread that day.

So this was why I was asking if the above mentioned tour was worth it.

This time we will be doing back-to-back cruises and will be stopping only for a day in Quesbec City. We stayed in Montreal for a week a couple of years ago.

We had lunch at the Frontenac (with wine of course) and did ride the fenicular. DH has mobility problems with his right leg and can't walk for long periods of time. He was interested in the walking tour and wine tasting that I mentioned and was wondering how much walking it did involve and if the wine tasting was worth the price of the tour.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Has anyone used Quebec City Tours for a tour? I am in the process of making a reservation for 6 people to be picked up at the cruise pier in Quebec and taking "Tour 2" to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre, the Island of Orleans, and the Montmorency Falls. I liked to try and get a recommendation before using a tour co. The price is better than the ship's excursion. This would be for August 2007.

Thanks everyone for your posts, we cruised this past May in Italy and I arranged all the private excursions from recommendation on this site and they were all great.

www.quebeccitytours.com

Archived