Galaxy sauna question

cruisetolearn

There are mens and womens saunas in each dressing room, but the steam room (eutruscan chamber?) is coed.

However, the deck plan shows the e chamber on the port side and a steam room on the starboard side. So I am confused about this. Not knowing which side is mens and which is womens...........

Just have to wait and see. I enjoy the sauna/steam rooms on ships very much because I dont belong to a health club on land. Cruising is my only chance to "get steamed"!! LOL

S

• 4 months later...

Correct...there is a sauna (with a great big port hole window overlooking the ocean) located in the men's & women's locker rooms of the Millenium-class vessels.

However, the Persian Gardean area also has a sauna facility and the aforementioned "Etruscan Chamber" (fancy steam room with eucalyptus steam). However, the sauna & steam rooms in the Persian Garden are co-ed and only accesible via a fee (and perhaps if you're buying a massage or other spa service).

The sauna (in the locker room) on the M-class ships is, by far, the best sauna I've EVER experienced. However, I do hope that they return a steam room to the men's locker room with the Celebrity Solstice.

Fingers-crossed!

Archived