Island Tour and shopping?

CrusinAgain

We generally have enjoyed doing a tour of the island and then stop in town for shopping. I can't seem to find any tour guides that do this. Any recommendations out there? And what is their web site?

Thank you!

Back from NCL-Spirit and had an NCL excursion called Island Secrets. It was about 4 hours...a/c bus around the whole island and a little under an hour to shop at Pussers Landing. Then the tour guide dropped anyone who wanted to get off in town...which was a short walk to the pier. Saw the island at some beautiful heights...well worth it.

Okay, I found the Island Secrets tour. How was the shopping in Tortola for souvenir type items or unique items. Is seeing the island really worth it or is it more like the same on the rest of the Caribbean islands.

The actual shopping on the tour was at Pusser's Landing, which is not in town. There were some nice shops there at a beautiful marina. Then our tour guide let some people, who requested, off in town. I didn't go, so I cannot help you on the types of shops. But as you walk back to the ship, there are also lots of open-air tent inexpensive gift stands. Hope this helps.

Archived