Excursions in Cozumel

CruisingJBM

:cool: Has anyone done the Cozumel ATV tour through Princess or the Cozumel by 4WD sight seeing and Snorkel. We dont really want to hang out in town, but want some adventure. Would you recomend these tours, or do you have one you liked better? Just trying to get Things planned out!!

:cool: Has anyone done the Cozumel ATV tour through Princess or the Cozumel by 4WD sight seeing and Snorkel. We dont really want to hang out in town, but want some adventure. Would you recomend these tours, or do you have one you liked better? Just trying to get Things planned out!!

Three years ago I booked this excursion (I call it the dune buggy excursion) through Shore Trips. It rocked!!! We got in the jeep/dune buggy thing, drove through town, and did a little "4-wheelin" down some bumpy & curvy dirt road. We stopped to see some ruins, or something like that, and headed on to the final beach destination to do a little snorkeling & to have lunch.

It was too fun!!! I am taking my husband on this cruise when he gets back from the Persian Gulf in September just for this excursion.

Archived