Possible new way to see stateroom Number!

NCLSEA123

On the new Carnival edocs site, you can choose to get e-docs or paper docs. I booked with a online TA, and after I clicked on paper docs, (I want my luggage tags) a page came up with my information and stateroom number! (Even though I already knew what it was) I hope this helps some people.

Link is https://mydocuments.carnival.com/

I was hesitant to click that I want eDocs instead of paper docs just to see my cabin #, but I cant get the reservation for my next Carnival cruise to come up at all. It still only shows the one further out I put in first.

Im thinking of clicking ok to eDocs in the hopes I can see the reservation that I cant seem to see any other way.

I was hesitant to click that I want eDocs instead of paper docs just to see my cabin #, but I cant get the reservation for my next Carnival cruise to come up at all. It still only shows the one further out I put in first.

Im thinking of clicking ok to eDocs in the hopes I can see the reservation that I cant seem to see any other way.

There are two options e-docs or Paper docs, if you do paper it still gives you all the information, cabin number.

I just went there and the only thing I got was View your docs here. It didn't as if I wanted to print them printed or not. Am I doing something wrong:confused:

Your booking must be paid in full in order to access the documents and they are usually posted 75 days out.

I logged in and did not get a chance to choose between paper and eDocs. It said my preference was electronic. Is there a chance that my stuff has already been mailed? I am sailing on the 18th of June and booked through a travel agent. Also, I have not completed the FunPass, if that matters.

I have already received my paper docs. But, I also used the link provided to print out the information. Thank you. This way I will have another copy of all the information provided by Carnival. It was nice to have the cabin number also. We booked a 6A Ocean View Guarantee.We were upgraded to a 6B. We are now 37 days out!!!!!!

We are paid for in full. We are 42 days out. Could they have been mailed?

Happy Cruising:cool:

we are paid in full also and leave in 37 days. Maybe ours are already printed and are in transit.

I just saw a post from someone cruising the same day as me that got her docs today.

Bill

I just went there and the only thing I got was View your docs here. It didn't as if I wanted to print them printed or not. Am I doing something wrong:confused:

I'm not even getting that now. I got it last week:(

I logged in and did not get a chance to choose between paper and eDocs. It said my preference was electronic. Is there a chance that my stuff has already been mailed? I am sailing on the 18th of June and booked through a travel agent. Also, I have not completed the FunPass, if that matters.

I would do your fun pass first. It says if that is completed you dont even get a boarding pass.

This is getting interesting.

Mine are there and we're 57 days out. I wish I had known that if I clicked paper docs I would have still gotten to see the cabin number. That's ok, I'll get paper ones for our August cruise :)

I went to the "mydocuments page," but never got an option for paper or electronic. It did say pref.-electronic.

I hope I still get paper docs as my printer is not very good and I am out of color ink at the moment.

I have a call into my TA to see if she knows anything.

We are down to less than 30 days now !!!!!:D

I stumbled on this today. Our cruise is 168 days out.

I clicked on View Boarding Pass Online..requested paper docs (hey! I like the blue folder to put passports and stuff in one neat package). Then browsed around the edocs tutorial.

When I came back to the main page. It showed my stateroom#.

Of course, being this far out it's showing "Booking on Hold"..which I suspect is because final payment hasn't been made.

We are paid for in full. We are 42 days out. Could they have been mailed?

we are 40 days out....nice to see we were bumped up by the upgrade fairy from 8a to 8c (one deck under lido about midship)

On the new Carnival edocs site, you can choose to get e-docs or paper docs. I booked with a online TA, and after I clicked on paper docs, (I want my luggage tags) a page came up with my information and stateroom number! (Even though I already knew what it was) I hope this helps some people.

Link is https://mydocuments.carnival.com/

Thank you. I will check this out after the final payment is made. Did you have to wait until you made a final payment?

Archived